Equus gUIDED LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION
ONE YEAR REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM LEARNING THE LANGUAGE AND PARTNERING OF THE HORSE — 6 MONTH TRAINING PROGRAM FOLLOWED BY A 6 MONTH MENTORING IN BUSINESS AND FACILITATION DEVELOPMENT.
It's simple. You are called to partner with horses. You feel and understand the capacity of the space they hold for people, ready to deepen their awareness and transformation. You are a coach, a leader, a facilitator that is looking to provide a more powerful impact - and you know partnering with horses is going to deepen that space and give you that edge and ability to connect with people in a more profound and greater way.
You feel a connection to horses, a draw and a knowing that the partnership with them will be unlike anything else. More importantly, you are ready to step into understanding their power and step into holding a powerful partnership with them to effect more deeper levels of transformation for your clients. Lastly, you are looking for a program that will not only develop your connection to horses, but will deepen your ability as a facilitator, leader, and coach.
There are many programs that exist that will teach you about partnering with horses, that will teach you the language of horse behavior and communication, the spiritual connection, and their places of impact. And what generally happens is you do a 3 day program in 6 months and then you go out into the world not knowing what to do with it. You have the training in theory, but not the experience or ability to create your path with the horses in a way that is sustainable, successful, or that you are even confident in holding.
The Equus Guided Leadership Certification program is different. First, you receive the development, understanding, and skills necessary in partnering with horses - and then, it doesn't end there. You also get to experience the development and discovery of your natural and unique leadership abilities, the building of confidence in your facilitation skills, and receiving in-depth mentorship and business-building coaching along the way.
At the end of this program you won’t just have a solid and competent ability to lead with horses, you will also:
- Have a solid and competent understanding of your natural leadership abilities.
- Understand who you are as a facilitator and have absolute confidence in the space you hold for your clients.
- Have a clear vision of what your purpose in this work is, what your path to walking it out looks like, and a solid and tangible plan to embody it.
- Know who you are as a leader, what your strengths are, and how to confidently hold space in that role.
- Have the ability to be able to build a sustainable business and career in the partnership with horses, including what programs, packages, and pricing you offer.
- Be confidently leading workshops and sessions with clients and getting paid for it.
- Have absolute clarity, conviction and an integrative approach to this work and how it fits into a practice that you are already holding.
- Be held in a space where I will see the success of your vision and brilliant career around the partnership with horses.
The Equus Guided Leadership Certification Program is unlike any program that exists. To apply, or learn more about this program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This program is limited to 4 participants per year.